New Patient Information at Colorado Surgical Clinic
Insurance & Financing
In our office, we offer high-quality care and payment options that work for all of our patients.
In-Network Medical Insurance Plans We Accept:
- Health Net
In-Network Dental Plans We Accept:
- Dr. Renehan is a PPO Provider, he does not participate with DMO Plans
- Dr. Renehan participates in a variety of discount dental plans which allow the patient to receive a discount on Dr. Renehan’s fees – Please contact our office for details
- Dr. Renehan accepts Medicaid
Payment Plans We Offer:
- Care Credit – If Qualified, allows the patient to make monthly payments, interest-free for a period of time (www.carecredit.com)
- ENT Federal Credit Union
Our Commitment Post Covid-19
Our office is committed to keeping our patients, their families, and our employees safe and healthy post-COVID-19. We have implemented the following changes to continue to follow social distancing rules and keep everyone in our office’s safe.
- Reconfigured waiting rooms with fewer chairs and 6 ft. apart
- Magazines and books will be removed
- Toys, public areas like bathrooms, workstations, check-in/check-out, and kid areas will be cleaned and sterilized regularly
- Limit ONE guardian per child per appt. Additional family members will be asked to stay at home or wait in the car.
To learn more about our changes and commitment to our patients and their families, check out our Covid-19 Safety Protocols.